Monday, September 15, 2008

Write For Associated Content

Associated Content is one of the best places for writers to make money online. They offer upfront payments and performance payments (for views). They have great resources for their CP's (content producers) and all your articles are put on your CP page, which you can use as in a resume. You also earn by referring other people to join.


Join Associated Content
"DNLL AD"



for all the details go to their website and read the terms and conditions.


Read one person's experience with AC:
" One of the best places to make a few bucks online is Associated Content. There you can submit text, video, and audio content for money. You can earn money in two different ways: upfront payments, and performance bonuses. Make sure you read and follow their submission guidelines.

AC is a legit company, and is based in Denver, CO. They have an excellent reputation, I have not found anyone claiming to have been scammed, not paid, or anything like that. I have made money at AC, after my next performance bonus payment I will have made over $300.00 there. If I had written more, I could have made more."

(Read Full Post Here)

No comments: